The Powerwagon XL
Powerwagon XL shown with optional LP generator
The Powerwagon is designed to provide portable power using the sun’s energy.
The Powerwagon XL is a compact electricity generating station that combines three Kyocera KC-125 Panels, twelve Exide deep cycle batteries, a Blue Sky Maximum Power point tracking controller, 3000 watt inverter, and Honda Powered generator to make a portable power station that you can tow with your pickup. You can also get the full $2000 federal tax credit without over spending.
Powerwagon XL Specifications:
- 4’ x 6’ trailer, 3500# spring axle or 2200# Torflex axle.
- 4”x 3” steel frame.
- 2” Ball
- 50 state lighting
- Three Kyocera KC-125 panels.
- Blue sky maximum power point tracking controller.
- 12 Exide Deep cycle 220 amp hour batteries.
- Coleman PMP 3000 watt inverter (6000 watts peak for motor starting)
- Acme 3KVA isolation transformer
- Fused solar panel disconnects.
- Honda Powered 65 amp alternator (Hand start)
- Remote voltage indicator (allows you to monitor battery voltage in your home)
- Four KC-125 panels (Powerwagon is stretched to 10’ roof length) add $995
- Electric start diesel generator add $500
- High capacity fuel tank (add to diesel option only) add $200
- Electric Start Gas Powered Generator add $200
- LP Powered generator with auto-start add $1800
- SVO (Straight Vegetable oil) option includes high capacity tank $1800
The Coleman inverter provides 3000 watts continuous, 6000 watts peak power.
Note the heavy (2/0 copper wiring used between batteries. This helps keep power losses low, efficiency high) The ammeter shows generator output.
Back to Products page